Organization Set Up & Management
The features that are available in Access are based on the individual user's settings. If you require access to a feature that is not currently available to you in Access, contact your Program Administrator to change your permissions.
- Introduction to Hierarchies
- Create Your Hierarchy
- Add a Location Node
- Add Users and Roles to Hierarchy Nodes
- Add Tags to Hierarchy Nodes
- Add Attributes to Hierarchy Nodes
- Introduction to Tags
- Create and Manage Tags
- How to Implement Record Tags
- How to implement question tagging/scoring for Check programs
- How to implement question tagging/scoring for Survey programs
- How to limit checklists to specific locations via hierarchy node tagging
- How is data associated to hierarchy nodes?
- Where do I find the tools for managing my users and hierarchy?
- What are attributes?
- What is the difference between the Admin User role and the User role?
- Why can't the users I've added see any Intouch products when they log in?
- How do I delete a user's account?