Who do I need to add as a user?
An individual must have a user account within the Intouch platform in order to:
- Log into the Intouch products
- Receive triggered emails/SMS messages
- Receive subscription emails for dashboards and reports
- Receive notifications for cases, followups, assigned audits, etc.
- Complete IntouchCheck audits
- Action (modify and resolve) cases and followups
- Have access to administrative functions (create and manage users, hierarchy nodes, checklists, surveys, external data programs, triggers, dashboards, record lists and more)
Additionally, users must activate their accounts (or an admin user may activate user accounts) before they have access to any of the above.
What information do I need to add a user?
The chart below includes the settings/options encountered on user creation.
|First & Last Name||
Users who have a cell number on their account can receive SMS notifications if triggers have been set up to send using text messaging.
A user can belong to multiple user groups.
The notification settings will default to Receive all emails but can be disabled, and options will vary depending on whether your organization has access to the IntouchCheck product.
An Admin user has access to all features in the system. If you do not want the user to have access to all features, set their role to User. If needed, you can then grant access to specific features with user permission rules.
How do I add a user?
Users can be centrally created and managed under 'Account settings'.
Within Account Settings, you can create and update users by navigating to Organization Settings -> Users.
You have two options for adding your users: