Implementation Tip: To learn more about what tags are and how they can be applied to your organization for added value, check out this article. Only admin users have the ability to create and manage tags.
About Question Tagging:
- Question tags produce a 'Tag Score' (calculated average of all questions with the same tag) on records.
- While Checklists will naturally produce 'Section Scores' for each section, tags can be applied to group questions across sections to obtain a score. For example, if each section of my checklist contains a question relating to cleanliness, I can tag each question with 'Question: Cleanliness' to produce a 'Question: Cleanliness' score for the record.
- Tag scores can be viewed on individual records, for individual programs as well as across programs.
Implementing Question Tags on Checklists:
1) Create the Tags you wish to apply to records.
2) Navigate to Check -> Manage Checklists and create/open the checklist containing questions you would like to tag.
3) When creating or editing a question, navigate to the 'Tags' tab. Click the '+ Add' link to search for and select the appropriate tags.
4) Don't forget to 'Publish' your checklist changes.
5) That's it. As new audits are created and submitted, the questions you've tagged will be grouped by tag and provide 'Tag Scores' in addition to section scores.
- You can view your cumulative Tag scores on the 'Check Dashboard' in IQ
- You can view the 'Tag Scores' on each record by accessing the action menu on a record and clicking 'Order by Tag'.