Implementation Tip: To learn more about what tags are and how they can be applied to your organization for added value, check out this article. Only admin users have the ability to create and manage tags.
About Question Tagging:
- Question tags produce a 'Tag Score' (calculated average of all questions with the same tag) on records.
- While surveys will naturally produce 'Section Scores' for each section, tags can be applied to group questions across sections to obtain a score. For example, if each section of my survey contains a question relating to cleanliness, I can tag each question with 'Question: Cleanliness' to produce a 'Question: Cleanliness' score for the record.
- Tag scores can be viewed on individual records, for individual programs as well as across programs.
Implementing Question Tags on Surveys:
1) Create the Tags you wish to apply to records.
2) Navigate to Survey -> Surveys and create/open the survey containing questions you would like to tag.
3) Navigate to the Settings tab, then click on 'Tagging'. Each scored question in your survey will appear on the right. Click on the '+ Add' button to apply tags to the appropriate questions.
4) Optionally, you can choose to weight your tags in Survey.
5) Don't forget to 'Publish' your Survey changes!
6) That's it. As new survey responses are submitted, the questions you've tagged will be grouped by tag and provide 'Tag Scores' in addition to section scores.
- You can view your cumulative Tag scores on the 'Survey Dashboard' in IQ
- You can view the 'Tag Scores' on each record by accessing the action menu on a record and clicking 'Order by Tag'