What are tags?
Tags are essentially labels or keywords that can be applied to both data (questions, records, cases, follow-ups) and hierarchy nodes in the Intouch platform.
How are tags used?
Tags are used for multiple purposes across the Intouch suite of products, primarily to:
- Filter/Group data sets with a similar characteristic in Intelligence/IQ (Record Tagging, Case Tagging)
- Filter/Group data sets with a similar characteristic in Check (Followup Tagging)
- Create an alternate scoring model for a program by grouping questions (Question Tagging)
- Control location listings in Survey (Hierarchy Tagging)
- Control checklist access in Check (Hierarchy Tagging)
- Control hide/show question logic in Check (Hierarchy Tagging)
How do I create and manage tags?
While there are opportunities for admin users to create tags throughout the product, tags can be centrally created and managed under 'Account settings'.
Within Account Settings, you can create/update and remove tags by navigating to Organization Settings -> Tags.
How do I implement/apply tags?
Great question! This really depends on your use case.