When you are creating or editing a hierarchy node, you can add a Custom attribute, or a Location ID attribute.
- Most often Custom attributes are added, and can be used:
- To add location specific details, such as annual revenue, manager's name, contact information, etc. that you would like your Check auditors to be able to view while completing an audit.
- To set up skip logic (show/hide questions) on a checklist.
- As a data point in a custom report.
- To facilitate a custom integration to create one or more identifiers between systems.
- The Location ID attribute can be used as a data point in custom reports and is also used to support clients using the legacy Survey product, to associate submitted surveys with locations.
To add an attribute to a node, navigate to Account Settings and go to the Organization Settings page, then click on Hierarchy.
Locate the node you would like to update through the expandable navigation icons or by entering the node name in the search bar, and click on it to open the editing interface.
In the editing interface on the right side, scroll to the bottom of the node details and navigate to the Attributes tab:
- Select the attribute type (usually Custom) then click on Add.
- Enter the required values for the attribute. For example, the key for a custom attribute could be Store Manager, and the value would be the manager's name.
- Click on Create to add the attribute.
The new attribute will be displayed on the tab.
An attribute cannot be edited after it is added, however you can click on the X to delete it.
If you require any assistance setting up attributes, do not hesitate to reach out to our Help Desk for support.