When you are creating or editing a hierarchy node, you can add a Custom attribute, or a Location ID attribute to that node.
- Most often Custom attributes are added, and can be used:
- To add location specific details, such as annual revenue, manager's name, contact information, etc. that you would like your Check auditors to be able to view while completing an audit.
- To set up skip logic (show/hide questions) on a checklist.
- As a data point in a custom report.
- To facilitate a custom integration to create one or more identifiers between systems.
- The Location ID attribute can be used as a data point in custom reports and is also used to support clients using the legacy Survey product, to associate submitted surveys with locations.